20090224

EXILE-- RADIO-- PICK IT UP NOW!!

Exile has to be one of the illest dj's/producers coming out of Los Angeles.
I know most of you have heard the Blu and Exile album from 2007? Heaven's Below? If not I really dont know what your waiting for... or maybe Emanon with his paL/Stone's Throw artist Aloe Blacc.. Dirty Science in 2006?? What im trying to say is if you haven't  got these records, go explore and get to know another side of hip-hop!
If my camera didnt get jacked from me this past weekend at a house party! (F U asshole, whoever has it.. lol please give it back) I would show you some behind the scene's footage of EX in the lab doing what he does best.
 The WORLD FAMOUS AVIATORS( wfalife.com) and iHEARTJENNYB.COM will be showing a special type of interview on this talented kat.
so please stay tunned for that....
 The promo addition went hard.  You can find a track from the album on my playlist. Tell me that song isnt dope, and i'll give you $100!
GO GET EXILE RADIO NOW!!!

No comments: