20070919

one moment please...

Why do " WHITE AMERICANS" hate Black people so much? What did we do to WHITE AMERICAN besides work for free for 500 years AND build alot of this country just like they did?? Do they not like Blacks because we are just as "AMERICAN" as they are????
I watched the PAUL MOONEY: Jesus was black so was Cleopatra! That mess was real. If you haven't seen it i suggest you go out and buy!! But another BIG thing in AMERICA that everyone is sooooo fuckin worried about are GAYS? To me i can careless!! To me its like this: If I'm married to your ass and your a homosexual, then fuck you for lying FIRST OFF!! and if your cheating FUCK YOU and your mom for cheating on me!! I think if people would get off this tip that gay people are going to hell, i think your going to hell for judging someone based on something you know nothing about.
Another thing that pisses me off is that damn LINDSAY LOHAN! what the fuck! We were more concerned about that skinny coked out bitch then what was really important in this country like JENA 6! I still haven't seen one broadcast of that on my local news. I have even wrote in to all the local stations out here in LA about it! But every 10mins i hear about Britney's fat ass or how OJ Simpson in court! WHAT THE HELL.( leave OJ alone we all know hes slow).... damn. .....

1 comment:

Doe Boy Fresh! said...

did you see my thing about the JENA6 i did it like a few months back there a link on my blog to sign the potion and what not..... that shit is redic!